Hard Anti-tells Edit
The following behaviors, when observed accurately, positively eliminate a character as the spy:
- Not being in a conversation circle with at least one other character when "banana bread" is heard
- Taking a drink from Toby's tray while "banana bread" is uttered
- Being outside of a conversation circle which contains more than one person in which nobody is talking for several seconds
Soft Anti-tells Edit
The following behaviors, while technically possible for the spy to perform, are more likely to be done by NPCs, due to their difficulty or hindrance in completing missions.
- While walking, bouncing multiple times with the same guest head-on at the very same moment
- Walking towards the briefcase, then instantaneously changing path as soon as another guest picks it up ("briefcase redirect")
- Taking a sip of their drink during "banana bread"
- Spending a long time (more than one minute) in the same conversation