|✔||Purloin Guest List|
|✔||Seduce Target||4||conversation circles|
|✔||Contact Double Agent||2||suspected double agents|
|✔||Inspect Statues||2||statue inspections|
|Special map features|
| Quickplay hash: |
Courtyard 2 (or Courtyard II, so called to disambiguate it from its sibling Courtyard I) is a map in SpyParty. The distinctive feature of the Courtyard maps is the fact that the sniper can move continuously around the perimeter. The sniper also has a nearly complete view of the map, save for the area obscured by the central pedestal. The chief feature that distinguishes this map from Courtyard I is that it has two alcoves with two statues each, instead of three alcoves with one statue each.
Mission Specifics Edit
- Bug Ambassador: The sniper can see almost the entire map at once, so bugging can be difficult.
- Contact Double Agent: The sniper has a good view of the map and can typically identify those who are not in conversation when contact is made with reasonable ease. If the spy is careful, they can sometimes give up only one or two lowlights.
- Transfer Microfilm: The mission is not available due to the absence of bookcases.
- Swap Statue: There are four statues, one pair in each of the two alcoves in the center pillar. The pillar provides pretty good cover for the spy to perform the swap, although if the statue pad adjacent to yours is unoccupied, the sniper can easily get a very good view of what the spy is doing.
- Inspect Statues: With the statues arranged in pairs, the spy can complete the mission with only one statue visit. The pillar provides good cover from an oppositely-situated sniper.
- Seduce Target: There are many partygoers in the standard quickplays, making it difficult to keep track of who is being too friendly with whom.
- Purloin Guest List: The sniper has a reasonably good viewing angle and can almost see the entire map at once. Only the cover provided by the central pedestal and the high number of partygoers in the standard quickplays works in the spy's favor here.
- Fingerprint Ambassador: With no bookcases, your options are limited to statues or the briefcase.
Standard Quickplays Edit
- Two In the Round
- Any 4 of 7: (Transfer Microfilm not available)
- 15 guests
- Keep Calm and Carry Onward
- Any 4 of 6: Bug Ambassador, Contact Double Agent, Swap Statue, Inspect Statues, Seduce Target, Purloin Guest List
- 15 guests
|Balcony • Ballroom • Courtyard I • Courtyard II • Gallery • High-rise • Modern • Panopticon • Pub • Veranda|