|✔||Purloin Guest List|
|✔||Seduce Target||4||conversation circles|
|✔||Contact Double Agent||3||suspected double agents|
|✔||Inspect Statues||3||statue inspections|
|Special map features|
|Sniper can't move sideways|
| Quickplay hash: |
Library is a SpyParty map. The party takes place in a wide section of a rotunda, while the sniper sits in the center. The sniper is unable to strafe, meaning they can only lean to try to see around cover such as the columns between windows. The sniper is also able to see only about a third of the room at once, offering the spy more frequent opportunities to act without being watched. As a result, this map can be quite difficult for the sniper, especially because the standard quickplays have many guests. The old art version of this map was called Panopticon.
Mission Specifics Edit
All missions are made more complicated for the sniper due to the many partygoers in the standard quickplays and limited view of the map. Aside from this, this map has some additional consequences for the following missions:
- Bug Ambassador: Columns between windows can obstruct the sniper's view of the bug, and they cannot strafe to compensate.
- Inspect Statues: The six statues are arranged in two groups of three. Visiting the middle statue in a group allows the spy to complete all three inspections with a single statue visit. Leaning doesn't help much to get a better view.
- Purloin Guest List: The pillars between windows can provide some cover for the spy, as the sniper cannot move laterally to get around the obstruction, although leaning can help. However, the sniper's high viewing angle makes it fairly easy for them to see if the list has been taken as Toby moves about.
Standard Quickplays Edit
- By the Book: Any 5/8, 21 guests, 4:00
- Short Story: Any 5/7, 21 guests, 4:00
- 37.5% Pure Benthan (Panopticon): A5/7, 20 guests, 4:00
- Agnest vs. Hermes (Panopticon): A5/8, 20 guests, 4:00
| Balcony • Ballroom • Courtyard • Gallery • High-rise • Library • Moderne • Pub • Terrace • Veranda